Saturday, May 4, 2013

MUSIC, FOOD AND LOVE


 Have you ever waited for something to come but it didn't happen? So frustrating right? I've been waiting for someone who left but now I'm tired of waiting. It disappoints me and just cause sadness and finally I'm 100% sure he isn't coming back once more. It didn't take one night for me to accept that he is not coming back but instead I was hoping everyday for 2 years now for his return. My friend June told me she is scared whenever I fall for someone because she knows I don't fall easily but I can fall so hard. get what she means? Another friend, Aby told me I am the kind of person who falls in love not so easily but also the kind of person who recovers not so easily over fail love stories. The reason is that I don't get connected with anybody, I don't like to chat constantly with anybody, I don't like to text with anybody but I can do all those with ONE person. That's why when the love story comes to an end I get hurt because I get too attached. I envy those girls who could entertain all boys, flirt with any boys, girls that easily recover from any heartbreaks because that don't work for me because when I love I only love one. I get easily hurt and that hurt takes a lot of time to heal. I wish that I don't care at all so that I don't end up in pain, but after all the waiting in vain and for nothing, I voluntarily quit!!! And now that's the reason behind I hang out with girls so to avoid any instances of falling in love with anyone, when your with your girlfriends you tend to talk more about clothes, make-ups, celebrities and shoes!! I also love to listen to classic songs their quality of music is really different and to EAT. 

This post is mainly on diverting yourself in interests. 

 I also tend to splurge on restaurants and eat anything from their best sellers
 My favorite Big and Tasty from MCDO nom nom!!! - Had it delivered in the house because I was really craving for it!

 Nachos!! from our team building with my teammates in Accenture
 I love to sing my lungs out whenever I wanted to. It somehow makes me feel good inside. And lastly I prefer to spend time with my family. I know that they will never ever leave me no matter what! 


No comments :