Friday, April 26, 2013

IT'S SUMMER TIME




SUMMER is here... 
Can you feel the extensive hotness? Last week we had our Summer Outing at White Sands Resort in Maribago. It was a blast! I had a lot of fun with my friends and officemates. In this post are the photos of last week's Accenture PCS activity 
Enjoy =)

 Inside the bus with Leslie and Sue
 There was a special gift for the first 20 to arrive early in the meeting place and that's to have a tattoo for free. (Jonah enjoying his henna tattoo)
 With my friend since 2007 Glace Soliano 
 My mentor in the corporate world Chikee
 My teammate Dex
Lining up and choosing the best henna tattoo design 
 Bush -- The funny guy without effort
 My team leaders Niesse and Jan
 My seatmate for a year and a half I guess Gerald
 This boy is so cute and so charming, Can you tell? hehehe
 THE GAMES
There are actually 4 teams I belong to the Blue team however green team brought home the bacon and the 10,000 worth of team building budget.. good for them HAHAHA..
 The photo below makes me smile because I really love the game and its concept. 
 Look at how they play

 IMBA FAMILY =)
 the battle of the red team and the green team 
Mark Lopez with his tan lines 
 I was left breathless after the fire dance, all I can say is WOW =)
Shot at Shutter Priority and not in Manual because I was in a hurry and to switch to Tv is the fastest way to shoot this magnificent dance.

-END-










































No comments :