Thursday, April 25, 2013

HONG KONG 2013



 Europe? Hahaha.. That's in Venetian Hotel Macau
 waiting for the bullet train to arrive
 Time Check 10:00 p.m. and they are still so alive at night 


Take me to Hong Kong please? I want to go back to Hong Kong and get lost! When I was there it was way too cold to imagine and I wasn't ready for the 15 degrees Celsius temperature. I was shivering the whole trip anyways I love their airport it's so huge and so world class.

If you will ride the Airport Express to your hotel I tell you its gonna cost you 100 HKD so you better take the bus and save more.
Our room at Hong Kong
If you're gonna notice my jacket is over used throughout the whole trip, that's because I thought I can tolerate the coldness but I was so wrong so I have to suffer wearing it the entire trip. 
If you are in Hong Kong make sure to wear flats as you will be walking and walking, If you will be going there during winter just make sure to bring scarfs or probably gloves. 

- MACAU -

Ferry to Macau
Please be ready going to Macau is not a smooth sailing trip, As what my friends who've been there too said to me when I asked them if it's normal to feel like the boat is about to sink or what then they told me YES THAT'S NORMAL!!!
Venetian Hotel Bus with Ron
When you reach Macau there will be a lot of Hotel Buses parked in the ferry terminal and you will just choose what hotel you want to go and ride their free service bus again I'm gonna say it FREE HAHAHA my face is so damn white we were in a hurry no time for make-ups and cover ups!!
I've been dreaming of visiting this hotel since 2008, Do you have any idea what's with 2008? Okay I'm gonna say it "GU JUN PYU" 
I spent many sleepless nights before just to watch Boys Over Flowers and I was really amazed on their Macau episode hmmmm...
I looked for the exact spot where the emotional Gum Jandi and Gu Jun Pyu exchanged their harsh words "You're like a stain I want to remove in my life" Correct me if I'm wrong I'm not sure with what exact words Gu Jun Pyu uttered but I know that's the thought of what he wants Gum Jandi to know.
So here is the exact spot guys
one more photo and it's gonna be a close up photo HAHAHA
not really that close-up! HAHAHA..
 I promise to myself to buy a Chanel bag for myself even just one in my entire existence, I know it's so freaking expensive but I know it's the kind of bag that gonna stays forever. Spot the Chanel brand guys :) 
Before I love photography I was obsessed with fashion and how it evolves from time to time, mixing up jewelries and facing the mirror asking do I look good? but then I have to minimize my shopping spree because photography is an expensive hobby and I still have a lot of accesories and lenses to buy and the list goes on for my love for photography though it makes me sad sometimes to sacrifice my fashion craves but whenever I captured a photo worth a smile on someone else's face all my sadness is gone.
One block for PRADA!! Ahaaaa....
When you're in Macau don't leave the place without trying their egg tarts! 
McDonald's store opens 24 hours so you don't have to worry if you're hungry, Try their Big and Tasty Burger I love them nom nom
TRAVEL MORE
KNOW OTHER CULTURE
CAPTURE ALL THE MOMENTS
THEY WILL BE MEMORIES
and
LOVE LIFE 

No comments :