Saturday, January 5, 2013

SPROCKETS



SPROCKETS

overall rating

3/5



I love their

Quesadillas

very very yummy

One of the yummiest quesadillas in Cebu, 
the presentation was also great

rate 5/5


I ordered pork tenderloin


All I can say is that spending my P195 on this dish is just so pricey and the pork was over cooked (hard) :(
the food presentation is also kinda poor

rate 2/5

Other dishes you should try in Sprockets

 8 pcs fried chicken (I forgot the name)
pasta marina (seafood pasta)

I ordered green apple iced tea but it lacks sugar and I'm not even a sweet person so if I say it lacks sugar it really lacks sugar!! hahaha =)

THE AMBIENCE OF THE PLACE

Very accommodating
Friendly service crew
clean restrooms

I envy the menu list!!! 


Visit Again? Definitely! I will try their desserts and other milk teas =)







No comments :