Wednesday, January 9, 2013

ELF Eyebrow Collection



One of my New Year's resolution is to groom my eyebrows. HAHAHA.. I know this is crazy and unbelievable but I don't keep my brows presentable at all times. I find it very time consuming and useless  My friends made laugh of my brows it's similar with a goat's brows  as what they say.. and so virgin "daw" HAHAHA

 Before I only had presentable brows whenever I made a visit to Ellen's Facial Center or Kris Marquez (make-up artist in Cebu that I surely love) and that's like thrice a year. If you can only imagine   

Honestly

I don't know how to pluck my eyebrows all by myself.

But now with the help of this eyebrow collection I recently found from Watsons while strolling at SM with my friend, making sure that my eyebrows are set is easy as 1,2,3 HAHAHA :)

Here are also tips on how to pluck you eyebrows
at the end of this blog post is a video of my favorite Youtube make-up Guru Michelle Phan teaching us how to maintain our eyebrows.

The instructions is found at the back. I recommend this for those who don't know how to pluck their brows and for those first-timers like me.



It is already equipped with stencils, tweezers,mascara,concealer brush and of course the brow powder
the mascara is used to set the hair to place to avoid the goatey brow effect  you can also use it for you lashes :)


 back of the box
 with the price of P399 I can say its worth the penny 

INSTRUCTIONS!

As promised here is the tutorial



No comments :