Wednesday, December 26, 2012

RIGHT AFTER CHRISTMAS DAY







The ambience in the office was different, less noise, less girls in the bathroom, less people lining up for water in the pantry. Half of the population were enjoying their long Christmas Break well good for them HAHAHA but for me? I spent the day after Christmas in the office with my office mates.

 December 26,2012, Wednesday Pag-ASA declared Cebu under signal number 2. Do you know what that means? That means it's a mandatory to eat a hot soup on your lunch break HAHAHAHA. My office mates decided to go to Ekit's Pocherohan but then we were sad when we learned that they were closed for that day.  After roaming within the Mabolo area we then decided to eat pungko2x near Sampaguita Suites. 


I WANT TO TRY STREET PHOTOGRAPHY... BADLY!!!

To end my post here's a video of Bruno Mar's When I was your man.. I super love the lyrics and the melody of the song.. This is for all the boys who took their girls for granted. Sometimes there's nothing you can do but wish that they will be treated the way you should have. Tsk2x!!!


No comments :