Thursday, November 15, 2012

SECRETS BEHIND THE STUNNING (trending) PHOTOS in FB

Her name is ChikeeDu my very simple officemate, Very pretty and humble

No make-up
not edited just plain great photo :)

How I achieved that? How I deal with lighting? What aperture I used?
Here are other photos from Genesis Valley 


The truth is I don't edit much. I don't even have an Adobe Lightroom where I can edit. I only used Iphoto but then it's not that good compared to Lightroom so I have to capture great photos on my camera (very very important)

but soon my friend will download Lightroom4 for me. HAHAHA


Anyhow When we had our team building last Saturday I asked my friends to pose for me and they did as usual but this time I used a reflector yes you heard it right REFLECTOR to bounce the light and to distribute the light to give an impact of emotions :)

I bought the reflector at Iclick located at IT Park Cebu for P950 pesos and it did deliver what I expected.. 

VAVAVOOOM PHOTOS :)

Camera - Canon 600D
50 mm
Aperture - 1.8

For group photos I usually play an aperture of 2.0-4.0 that depends on me and my subject  :)


Notice how the reflector made my friends' hair looks so shiny. Pantene where are you?? I think you can have these 3 as models 
( hehehe )


PANTENE SHOT AGAIN! Hehehe :)
Woah! The reflector made this even more perfect


A very nice view/background is a big plus also in capturing great portrait shots
Look how beautiful our background is :)


Another factor is a 
GENUINE SMILE
A SMILE THAT COMES FROM OUR UNSEEN SOUL 
AND WITNESSED IN OUR FACE


Every photo has a story behind it and as an ending of this post I want to share to you what happened behind this photo. While goofing and playing as models kunuhay for Patty I squat on the grass when I stood up boooom I sat on something I consider an unexplainable dirt! Clumsy as always I ended up covering my shorts with sarong went to the comfort room and washed it with the help of Maricar hehehe.


So to summerize everything to achieve great portrait photos for beginners deal with lights, back ground,focus points and be sure to capture that 
GENUINE SMILE.

If you want stunning and flattering photos then I recommend using a reflector


No comments :