Thursday, October 18, 2012

I'M A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER =D =D


This blog entry is more of a feedback of last Saturday's meeting with Ryan, He owns Camera Trader, an online camera hub in Cebu. I'm gonna share to you when did my passion for photography all started. So here it goes.

Last July when I went to Manila with my best friend Mel to celebrate my birthday and watched Nikki Minaj's concert I saw a lot of moments perfect to capture like a busy working girl in the MRT station running with her 5-inch heels, Bonifacio Global City's beautiful buidlings, Makati night lights and etchetera. So I said to myself right after that trip I'm gonna save for a camera so on my next trip I will capture every moment with my camera and not just a memory of it.

So the search was on for the most affordable DSLR without compromising the quality...

I am not comfortable buying from online stores for several reasons 1 of them was SHIPPING I get paranoid everytime I buy something that needs to be shipped how much more with cameras? so when my friend told me about Camera Trader I didn't have any second thoughts of setting a schedule with the owner Ryan. 

We met up in Starbucks Ayala.He was very accommodating and I learned a lot about him. It was not just a meet-get the product-goodbye set-up, We chatted about school, profession and even online games though he was more comfortable talking with Pat since I don't have any idea about computer games. hehehe :)

I AM SUPER IN LOVE WITH MY NEW TOY..

CANON 600D with 50mm f/1.8 



Thanks Ryan for the Camera deal and Patty for checking the unit   with me :)


4 Days after purchasing the camera I took an estimate of 600-700 shots already that's how crazy I am over camera..hehehe

Shots with my Toy...

My Happiness - Alice =)

 Isn't she lovely? Say yes or I'll let her bark at you  till you die due to noise pollution :P
next photo is my baby Beauty, she is 4 years old. I bought her right after my operation 4 years ago. I was advised by my doctor to rest for a month and those times were considered one of the draggiest days of my life. Thanks to Beauty she eased the pain I was going through that time :)

FRIENDS

 Dee Uy and Shane Albacete 
 Salie, Chikeedu, Poyetch, Chillai, Caria and Jack
Jean and Aby's sandals :)

CHILDREN

 VERY CUTE KHALIL 


Thank again Ryan of Cameratrader till my next purchase.

You can check him in Multiply or Facebook guys. 

No comments :